Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Vacation

What I'm Listening To: This song suddenly popped into my mind with the thought "I need a vacation". I'm actually alright, I don't really need one that badly, but here's Vacation by Vitamin C anyways.

I realize I haven't updated in quite a while. Yes, I have been rather busy. I'll post more pictures when I have time. I brought this doll with me so that I could take photos of it before I mail it out. I think it's probably one of my favourites. It'll be traveling to my good friend 小吳 (Xiao Wu) in Shanghai.

She's wearing a heart-shaped bikini made from bright blue felt and is adorned with small pink star beads.

It's so dark in my room and it's difficult to take good pictures. My room is right by the door, so it can be noisy when people keep moving in and out of the building. However, the geese and seagulls are by far the worst. My classes start at either 9:30 am or 11:30, so why am I up at 6-something in the morning? I never set an alarm clock because they wake me up by 7 am every morning.

No comments: