Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween at E3


For this month's East Cup, we had to decorate our lounge for Halloween. I dressed up a bit as the undead, but my camera is out of batteries, which also explains the lack of posts. Luckily, Simon took pictures of the pumpkin I carved. Unfortunately, we didn't win because E4 went all out, so we tied for second place. I ended up stabbing it with forks, knives and scissors, but they're not included in this picture. I also added red paint to its innards for a more grisly effect. I forgot to take off my watch, so it got a bit wet, but it still works.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! One thing I have never EVER done is carving a pumpkin =( Wicked needles all round =p

Intensecure said...

I can imagine it with extra blood - gruesome!
I'm afraid no snail mail made it yet from Canada :( Maybe the post system failed us this time, sorry.

liquidblackout said...

Hey! Thanks!

Ash: Thanks! You should really try carving one, it's a lot of fun, but be careful!

Intensecure: Aww, I hope it gets there eventually, but how was your birthday retreat?

Intensecure said...

Yes,, sometimes letters appear weeks later. I amm still waiting (well,n ot any more - I've had t o ask for a new one) for an insurance policy that was posted in April. Sigh. Yes, the post here is totally rubbish.
Birthday retreat? Well, just imagine a mile long stretch of hot white sand, with light shady tress sprinkled near the shoreline, totally wooden rooms with 4-poster beds, a lounging area by the window to catch the sun to dry off after swimming, a balcony to catch the sunset... :) Quite a pleasant break, thanks!!

Intensecure said...

BTW - Have you seen my latest tattoo on my shoot blog? Let me know what you think!

Anonymous said...

K, it's finally arrived!
Thank you so very much for the card, the gifts, and most importantly the best wishes and good thoughts written inside. :)
The snail may have been doped, but he got here eventually!
Thanks again,
G.