Monday, January 7, 2008

First Day of W'08 Term


I've been very busy throughout the holiday, but I'm actually kind of excited to be back at school. In a few minutes, I have to go to Linear Algebra, followed by Calculus and ending the day by 11:30 AM with Managerial Accounting, but I just thought I'd post these pictures quickly. I bought a lot of new clothes during the break and I can't quite fit everything into my closet(s).



I'm sorry for the blurriness of the pictures but I was in a bit of a hurry because I spent a lot of time fixing a sewing mistake that I didn't notice when I bought the top ($25). I think the new boots were about $55 or so and the black lace gloves were around $4. I believe the black jacket was about $35. I don't usually do anything for my hair, but the clip that isn't quite visible was $3.50 on average.

Update: I just got back from classes and I must say, the right boot is ridiculously smaller than the left one. I suspect it got labelled incorrectly or something.

Best wishes for year 2008!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Linear Algebra, followed by Calculus and ending the day by 11:30 AM with Managerial Accounting"
My poor brain screams at the very thought!! Fortunately those days are well behind me, and maths of any kind was definitely not my subject ;)
Best of 2008 to you too, K. :)