Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Display Picture


What I'm Reading/Listening To: Kill Hannah - Scream. It's my favourite song at the moment and I play it on loop all day. I'm also currently reading The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde and one of the characters is mentioned in it: "Enacting Sybil Vane in some tragic play."

I know I haven't updated my usual display picture in maybe over two years, so I thought I'd do it today while I have a spare moment. I'm a big fan of modifying the contrast, but the tracheotomy scar is still slightly visible in this picture. The four-leaf clover necklace my mom bought me got cut, so I'll try to include it next time. I don't usually wear my hair up, but I thought it was time for a bit of change and the new clips I got are easy to use.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice :)
You look so much better and healthier than just a year ago. It's so nice to see.
G.