Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ring Ring

I've had Life in Cartoon Motion by Mika for some time and I never really got into it until late in the middle of the night. I haven't been sleeping properly for over a month so I lie in bed awake and listen to my iPod. Playing solitaire in the dark used to work because it'd get my eyes sore, but I think they've adapted since I've been trying that every night and I'll bet I've damaged them. Ring Ring is definitely my favourite song by far, so I wonder why he released it as a 'bonus track'.


I was going to upload the the mp3, but this video is pretty well done and I can't remember where I saved the file. It's really quiet so turn up the volume. Ring Ring is followed by a performance of Stuck in the Middle. He's surprisingly brilliant when performing live, he seems so insanely happy. His music videos are pretty flashy, especially the one for Love Today, that really made me dizzy so I'm not going to post it.

No comments: