Thursday, July 12, 2007

New Camera

I made it a point not to make any posts in the month of June, because I was putting it off so much that I figured I wouldn't update at all until July. The same thing was about to happen, but I don't like the idea of a completely abandoned blog.



In accordance to the title of this post, I did get a new camera, but I think I spent more time working on it than actually using it. I am please the price has gone up again since I purchased it for $199.99 to $239.99 at Future Shop.

I used the above tools to measure out, cut, attach, trim and squeegee the protective film over the camera's screen after cleaning it with the brushes and cloth included. All of that took me about 30 - 45 minutes.

The intention of buying this camera was really so that I could take pictures and record videos and audio to help trigger my memory. I am going to UW's Student Life 101, so I'll bring it along to take pictures of the campus and maybe make a video of their presentations.

That's it for now. I may or may not make a more detailed post sometime soon because the purpose of this post was to prove that my blog is still somewhat active.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to pictures of college life! And the place itself, buildings and grounds. Should be fun.