Thursday, April 5, 2007

Angie's Bunny



This bunny was received by the recipient, a new friend I had made in Shanghai, when I finally got around to mailing it to her. I swear it looks better in real life. She sent me a very heart-warming email to let me know that she really appreciated it. Edited for proper grammar and spelling:

Dear Katherine,

Thank you SOOOOO MUCH for the cutest bunny I have ever seen in my life!!
It's just WONDERFUL! I love it so much! :D

It's really well done, you have great talent! She looks a bit peanut-like, heee. i just love it!

You must have spent much time on it. i appreciate deeply. it definitly makes my bunny museum shine!

I hope you are feeling better and I'm excited about your coming trip.
I always think of you and hope to see you one day again, for now, a huge bunny hug~~

Thank you, your bunny friend, Angie


It's emails like these that make it all worthwhile. :]

No comments: