Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Emigration

Etymology: derived Latin emigratus, past participle of emigrare, from e- + migrare to migrate
Definition: to leave one's place of residence or country to live elsewhere <emigrated from Canada to the United States>


No, I have not emigrated from Canada to the United States. I have just moved from LiveJournal. to Blogspot. I am still keeping it alive not only for archives, but I might actually post occasionally.

Welcome to the new blog! My plans for it are to probably include more pictures, since I've finally decided to upgrade from my "leb eca web camera" to my SONY Cyber-shot U. The web cam was used mostly for convenience, but it only had 0.000...*something*...Mega Pixels.

The web cam is immediately attached via the USB port and is supposed to clip to the top of my laptop screen for video conversations, but it doesn't stay.

The digital camera has a whopping 2.0 Mega Pixels (trust me, I'm joking) and it fits easily in the palm of the hand. The problem with it is having to replace rechargeable batteries after something like five shots. Ten at most. It depends on how long I stall and whether I use flash. However, I can just insert the memory card into my laptop, which makes it just as easy to upload pictures as the digital camera.

I had to take pictures of the cameras one at a time with both :P

Anyhow, the point of the matter is that I'm going to try to include more photographs with my entries than before. I hope you enjoy them!

No comments: